Saturday, August 25, 2007

Whatsup?


Photo: Chrisanthus Macaulay celebrates his second goal against Haiti. He's got 5 goals now making him the leading scorer in the tournament. Courtesy Fifa.com


Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I'm quite busy these days and can't find time to write. It's a quiet Saturday here in Accra and I'm just looking to have it go pretty cool. Earlier today, the Golden Eaglets pummeled Haiti 4-1 in Korea and I enjoyed every little bit of the action. Except the first five minutes when I was in the bath after having done some running and weight training.

Sure I gotta stay in shape for my modelling prospects.

I hope the Eaglets and the Starlets can go all the way to the finals and only God knows who I'll be supporting when that time comes. My loyalty will be divided between both teams I tell you. Having met the Ghanaian boys shortly before they traveled to Asia, I must say I have grown close to them and just love their humility. I hope they do better after the disastrous defeat to Germany.

Here's wishing you a great weekend and hopefully next week I'll do better by putting more photos and even videos on here for your viewing pleasure.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment