Sunday, August 5, 2007

Julius Agwu, Basketmouth, I Go Dye & Kojo at Y'ello Comedy Accra




New entrant MTN brought comedy kings Julius Agwu, Basketmouth, I Go Dye and Kojo (UK) to Accra for a beautiful night of laffs last Friday at the National Theatre in Accra. It was one hilarious evening of back breaking laughter as only the dead did not laugh.

After the show I got a couple of photos with the guys and Saturday morning was with them at Erata Hotel where I got interviews with the three Nigerians as my colleague had already done one with Kojo earlier in the week.

Funny how comedy has become a huge money spinning activity for these guys and the new found fame gets all the girls crooning over them. Countless number of girls came back stage to ask them out to a party and I was like hmmmmm...I go like o

No comments:

Post a Comment