I am doing a research on office romance or romance in the Nigerian work place. I am trying to gather information about whether organisations have official policies regulating how their employees conduct themselves in relationships, mainly romantic.
- Do organisations have rules governing marriage between members of staff?
- If staff are in a romantic relationship, are they required to inform their employers?
- Can married staff members work together in the same office in an organisation?
- Is a relationship between a senior official and a junior one allowed?
- Is a senior official, a woman, allowed to marry or date a younger or lower ranked male employee?
-Which are the major companies that have these all encompassing policies in place?
These and many other questions are the crux of the research I am doing for the magazine which I write for. Please if you have any information on any organisation that has official policies on relationship and/or people that have been affected by such rules, positively and otherwise, do help me with details.
You can reply to this message or send me an email: jololade002@ yahoo.com or oadewuyi@tellng. com
Govern a great nation as you would cook a small fish. Do not overdo it. - [image: Christmas Eve bushwalk #3, Cathedral Rock, Mount Wellington] *Ezra finds a tree. Walk to Cathedral Rock, Mount Wellington.* http://sundaystealing.b...
10 months ago